Sample Interview Questions
- What inspired you to become active in women’s rights and efforts against violence towards women?
- Would you say something about turning points and their importance in any life?
- What are Core Stories?
- How can poetry be spiritual practice?
- Why are initiation rites so important for girls and boys?
- Please talk about what you mean by narrative healing.
- How important are mentors? Can you share some examples?
- You say that men exist to serve, honor, and partner with women. Will you elaborate on that?
- Can you talk a little about your collaborations with Trish Broersma (therapeutic equine workshops) and Dr. Rama Mani (performances on gender differences and women and men in the new paradigm)?
- What is the world next to this one, and how does it interact with our own?